I really struggled writing this post because I am not much of a movie fanatic and most movies I do settle down to watch, I fall asleep in. I haven’t even watched some of the greatest movies of all time and I’m always the one confused when people throw around classic movie lines. But I’m actually ok with that.
My top 5 Movies
1. Sweeny Todd
2. The Life Aquatic
3. Moonrise Kingdom
5. Beauty and the Beast
How to make popcorn?
● 2 tbsp Butter
● 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
● Keep a bowl near by incase the popcorn begins to overflow.
● Place the butter and two popcorn kernels into a pot on a medium heat and cover with a lid.
● Once these two kernels pop, remove the pot from the heat, add the rest of the kernels and cover with a lid again.
● Lightly shake the pot to distribute the kernels evenly.
● Wait 60 second for the butter to cool down and then place the pot back on the heat.
● Once the kernels begin to pop, slightly tilt the lid to allow any steam to escape.
● You’ll know it’s done when you’re hearing only one pop every few seconds.