I made a very big mistake by calling today’s activity a dance “party” by the exact definition, a party is exactly what we should not be doing right now but what I actually meant was – dance by yourself like a crazy person to your absolute favorite tracks.
Then again you could have a party on video chat but who’d pick the songs? And what if one of your friends gets too drunk and has no one to hold her hair up? That being said, pour yourself a glass of wine while doing this too.
As I mentioned in my workout post, dancing around is one of the best workouts, one of my favorites, because it just doesn’t seem like a workout and can be done with wine or whiskey in hand.
What you’ll need :
● Average dance moves
● Comfy clothes
● Space to dance
Top 10 songs on my list :
● Ben Howard – Time is Dancing
● Sticky Fingers Pot of Gold
● Hippo Campus – Violet
● The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
● Mahmood – Barrio
● Florence and the Machines – Dog Days are Over
● Kings of Convenience – I’d Rather Dance With You
● Kings of Leon – The Bucket
● Rainbow Kitten Surprise – Fever Pitch
● Rex Orange County – Sunflower