I have made a post before of how to make a body scrub but this one is quick, simple and leaves your skin feeling smooth af!
● 2 Cups Sugar or Salt
● 1/4 Cup Olive oil
● Measuring Cups
● A Spoon
● A Container (empty, clean and sealable)
Pour 2 cups of sugar or salt into your clean container. You can also do a combination of 1 cup salt and 1 cup sugar, if you do this make sure to give it a stir.
Now, pour over 1/4 cup olive oil. I allow it to just sink in to the sugar/salt for 5 minutes then seal the container tightly and give it a good shake. You can also add in a few drops of an essential oil of your choice if you’d like.
Lastly, open it up get in there with a spoon and give it a good stir and now your body scrub is ready to use.
A body scrub is key to a good pamper session. It helps remove all the dead skin cells (gross, I know) and leaves your skin feel super soft and moisturized.
I use body scrubs quit often, twice a week and it’s why I choose to make mine at home. It works out way cheaper and works just as well if not better than most store bought scrubs.
This is a perfect diy for lockdown and an even better one for winter season!
Tips and Recommendations
1. Add essential oils if you’d like for aromatheraphy benefit.
2. Keep this body scrub because you will need it in two more upcomimg activities
3. Make your own body scrub to save money.
4. You can substitute olive oil for melted coconut oil if you’d like but I find that olive oil absords much better into the skin.
5. Reuse the container over and over again to reduce wastage.
6. Use on dry or damp skin